Supposed to meet him today but seems that he is not interested anymore?

Last night he told me that he will update me today about our movie date.

He's supposed to go today in boxing lesson at 5pm but he plan to go in morning so we can watch movie in the afternoon but he woke up late so he missed the morning session.

I asked him like "Hi. whats the update? :)" he replied coldly "Woke up late. Going this afternoon to lesson" i just replied "Alright" and he didn't reply anymore.

He did tell that he's going to help his friend today with something so maybe he's busy thats why his reply was like that. Last night we were okay and all 😕 he even sent me his picture.

Is he not interested anymore? He could have told that we can go on other day but nothing..

Most Helpful Guy

• That is not the behavior of a guy who is interested in you. If he really liked you, he would make time for you. The ball is in his court; wait for him to let you know what day/time will work for him. If he doesn't do that, it's time to say "Next!"

• Actually it was sudden invitation. I asked him last night what he is up to for today and if he wants to watch a movie. He said "Sure what time?" then he explained the friend that he is going to help and boxing lesson. He'll finish at 6:30pm so I told him "Ok, just next time then" I explained that I dont want him to come straight after his lesson cause he'll feel tired then he suggested there was morning session which he will try to attend. Did I say something wrong here?

• Thank you but it seems that I was the one who invited then cancelled, then he didn't show interest anymore..

• You only canceled because he woke up too late to meet you at the agreed-upon time.

What Guys Said 2

• He interested but not much, he kinda stood you up, move on

• so what should I do? just wait for him?

• Find other to guy date, you can date couple guy at one time. Make yourself more choice. He probably doing the same. Plus he is the male so it up to him lead you on. If he get back to you great, if not your lost

• You are right but I guess im not into casual dating. Being romantic/sexual with someone at strictly casual level is just not me..

• He's supposed to go today in boxing lesson at 5pm but he plan to go in morning so we can watch movie in the afternoon but he woke up late so he missed the morning session.

What Girls Said 1

• How was that a cold reply? You need to calm down.

• He didn't even say hi or hello :/

• Definitely or sometime just by the name.

• By their name? It isn't very friendly being so formal all the time.