So, how about that Tinder?

I've recently put myself on Tinder. A little weird for me, but I don't meet anyone, except at work. I'm done dating coworkers. So, I've gotten a few matches. Now what? They usually don't message first.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tinder is not really the best way to find love. I know how you feel. I also never really meet new people. I just go to school, get home, hang out with friends and that's it.
    You could try message some people first but you have to watch out what their real intentions are. Most people don't take tinder seriously or look for hook-ups with it.

What Guys Said 2

• Well.. I was able to meet couple girls on Tinder. Most guys there are actually for hooking up, so just be careful. But then again, you are a girl so you will probably get a lot of matches, I'm pretty sure you will find at least 1 or 2 nice guys.

• Tinder is an awkward app for the fact that most people are there for this one reason which is casual sex

What Girls Said 1

• TINDER IS MOSTLY A WASTE OF TIME. IF ANYTHING YOU USE IT OUT OF BOREDOM. YEAH MOST PEOPLE DONT MESSAGE FIRST. HOOK UP APP. MAYBE INCREASE THE AREA RANGE SO YOU GET MORE MATCHES.