How should I text him again?

I thought he doesn't like me as much as before so I text him "we shouldn't see each other anymore, coz I like u more than u like me". He explained me that recently he is not relaxing because something happened, so he cannot focus and enjoy the moment, it's not because he doesn't like me.

And now I regreted about what I said. So how should I let him know that I want to see him again

And should I wait for him to contact me or should I contact him?

• I should contact him
  • I should wait for him to contact me
the thing he was worrying about is whether I'm pregnant or not.. well my period was late for some days, so he was worried a lot, but now it's already came, so no problem anymore now..

Most Helpful Guy

• Just text him to let him know you understand and that you retract what you said because you didn't know something was wrong. Tell him you will wait until he is ready to talk to you.
    After that, don't contact him again, just wait and see what happens.

• oh what should I say? hard to say...

• Text him and say it was all a misunderstanding. Tell him that you still want him. Tell him how you really feel. The more you can do to make him realise the text you sent him was a mistake, the more likely it will be that things return to normal.

• thank you a lot honey, but I already told him that I don't want to see him not because I don't like him, it's because I feel i like him more than he likes me. And he replied me that it's not about he doesn't like me, it's because these days he was worrying about I may pregnant so he is stressed out and can't even enjoy the moment... I just didn't believe him.. I can see he was not enjoying as much as before, but I didn't believe it's because he is afraid he worried i'm pregnant... so I kinda didn't listen to him explain...

What Guys Said 2

• That concerns me. What if you were pregnant would he have never been back?

• better w8.. sounds like he's not in da mood atm :-)

• the thing he was worrying about is whether I'm pregnant or not.. well my period was late for some days, so he was worried a lot, but now it's already came, so no problem anymore now..

What Girls Said 1

• If you're the thing he's worrying about and YOU can take away that worry, YOU should be the one to contact him first.