She said she will text and call. But it's been a week? Should I talk to her and be straight?

Can I say that "Hey are you busy? Can we talk on phone now? You said you will call but you didn't and it's beema week. I'm worried."?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think maybe she is not that interested in you, cause I would never forget the guy if I'm interested in him..

ask urself: if a girl u are interested, and asks you out, will you forget to contact her

and if a girls that you are not interested and asks you out, will you contact her

I'm not kidding, I just wanna know if guys think the same way as girls..

and can you also help me out here? thnx
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1486782-did-i-play-a-wrong-card-to-him

What Girls Said 3

• Nah, I'd just move on.

• Don't use the second half of that statement. She might have just forgot, or if she is like me and doesn't like talking over the phone she might have hesitated to do it every time she thought about it and a week kinda just flew by. Or option three is she isn't interested.

• Shr already replied aftet I call her just lately..

• Sending messages every 15 minutes probably was not your best idea. But if she really hasn't responded then ya, she's not worth it, best to move on now.

• Yeah and I got a feeling that she's playing with me.. It's enough, I'm done with her.

• Call her (for now) , but if she does it again, saying that she will call and then disappear for a week, you'll know what it means bud. A girl that actually cares, will do anything to stay in contact with you.

• This. But on stricter conditions. Call her once. See how she reacts. Get her comfortable, play by her rules. If you don't hear from her after that, move on. Immediately. Hope I helped!

• You're from the same place.. or you're talking via internet etc?

• Same country different city and it's about an hour of flight. Yes, we're talking via internet etc.

What Guys Said 2

• o well... try sendin her another text... and ask y she didn't text u earlier :-)

• she's ur girlfriend right? just say "hey, u have time to talk? it's been a week, hope everything's okay"