Do you think you stand a chance with your present crush? why?

Most Helpful Guy

• my present crush

bah... not even in a mllion... really :-P

What Guys Said 8

• I don't have crushes I either like you or I don't but anyone can stand a chance with anyone.

• No. We will only just be friends and I have accepted that. I don't see her that often anymore which is probably a good thing otherwise I may go crazy

• You never know until you try

• No. I'm a 7-8, and she is a 10.

• Kinda.. I mean we met online and are currently seeing each other as friends. I tried to leave her yesterday, but she didn't want to :/

• Nah... I'm really not attractive.
    And she is. Haha That's really all there is to it.

• No, she has a boyfriend and is miles too good for me.

• i have a chance with any girl, they are the ones who should be asking themselves this question

What Girls Said 8

• omg =/ i feel like in the tiniest way possible, yes...

BUT that would involve me approaching him and that is terrifying. other than that, I'm not sure.

• Hell to the friggin' no.

• I have a crush on this guy since 5 years and i have 0 chances with him. He is way too good-looking, popular, confident, funny. The exact opposite of me. And so many chicks try get him and he could have anyone. 😔

• Nah. He won't talk to me anymore.

• I don't stand a chance at all... my crush is Niall Horran from One Direction!!! But a girl can dream though!!! ;)

• yes there is a chance, a lot of events to support my answer but too lazy to type

• Yes, we're getting married next year

• No because my crush goes to my school and he's attracted to the hoes there and I can't compete with somebody who is so easy