Girls, would you date a guy whos 5,5 or 5,6?

im about that size so yes or no

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls, would you date a guy whos 5,5 or 5,6?
    No

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Maybe, depending on the personality. The height is not a deal breaker. I actually find shorter more attractive sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be ok with 5'6 because thats the same height as me. I don't think I could date a shorter guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't because I'm 5'7 and wear heels a lot. A shorter girl on the other hand would probably be fine with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • course I would, that's tall compared to me

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if I liked him why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want date with anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I would be taller than u

0|0
    0|0
  • It's still taller then me so, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeh, i still don't see why height matters so much. its something that can't be helped

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sure why not? I don't really see why height would be a problem :) x

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm 5'4

0|0
    0|0
  • Not dating based purely on height is so shallow. If she wouldn't, she's a ditz anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm beetwen 5'4 and 5'5 so I would have no problem with that :)

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, I'm a bit taller but height doesn't matter honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6' so no that'd be awfully uncomfortable for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you are talking about height then yes😂 just kidding but, I like guys taller than me. Still I would if he had a good personality and still be handsome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I'm 5'7 height shouldn't matter more than the person

0|0
    0|0
  • I have and don't find it unattractive. I am sure there's plenty of girls who feel the same way. It's what's inside that counts. Be genuine and I think you have nothing to worry about. Any girl who has an issue with this is probably shallow anyway so you're better off. You need to be comfortable with yourself and people will hardly notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10" and a reasonably fit girl. I sort of have a thing for guys who are short but stocky, and built like powerlifters. I used to date a guy who was a good 4-5 inches shorter than I was but still weighed something like 170-180 lbs of solid muscle. It didn't work out but I do think he was the sexiest guy I've ever been with.

0|0
    0|0