I'm 18, I don't want one-night stands or casual relationships, I want to settle down long-term, is this weird? Anyone else feel similar?

Ever since I was about 14, I've just wanted to find someone to settle down with. Not just a quick shag or anything like that, like many people my age. I'm not particularly obsessed with sex either so many of my friends, it's just one element of a great relationship in my eyes.

Is it odd for someone my age to think like this? or do others feel the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you're more mature than most people your age, because I was never like that either. I hated partying and sleeping around, it was just an empty act of stupidity in my eyes.

What Girls Said 5

• Nope, not weird. I was the same way. Most people are obsessed with sex and having as many partners as possible though so you're gonna feel like it's weird. It's not though - I think it's a smarter choice.

• It's pretty odd at your age.

• i think its great... i m marrying the first and only guy i kissed when i was 14.. i m 19 now.. so its personal choice.. and i great one.. i would say..

• me too I want to settle down long-term,

• You are clearly very mature for your age. I am the same way, I have felt this way since I was 17. Some of you guy friends may pick on you for that because it is rare for a teenage boy, but do not bother with them.

What Guys Said 3

• Haha mate I feel exactly the the same, not odd at all...

• It's rare but not unheard of.

• no its not weird, its what you want and that is all that counts after all