So I kinda took a pass on this girl last summer now she's got smoking hot?

i meet her last year as she was friends with some other girls i had meet at the local pub , i guess she sort of got overlooked and i never really made a move on her or anything. noticed her back this summer and she's gone from like a 7/10 to a 9/10 and i'm not going to lie i noticed her that night a lot more than i had before.
but now i'm thinking she's going to be annoyed as i picked up she was interested in me last year and i never did anything about it , now she's better looking and if i go after her now its just going to be cause of that unless she's like so into me she doesn't care thats why

42

Most Helpful Girl

• She will be annoyed. I've been there.

What Girls Said 3

• shallow much?

• I would be annoyed and take a pass on you.

• And you say she was 7/10. You are really really shallow if that is not enough for you.

• I know exactly how she feels. That all the guys are more interested in my pretty blond friends and never see me even though I have an obvious crush. While being the only single.

I would tell you to fuck off and then get some hotter guy. You are shallow and don't deserve any of these girls.

• yeah I agree I think she is going to pick up some hot guy at the bar in front of me and let me see what I have been missing out on.

• just try. you never know. it could go either way.

• I do feel it could go either way and may or may not lead somewhere. but also likely to be more male competition for her than there was last year

What Guys Said 2

• uhhhhhh better avoid her bro... she'll realise dat u care bout her looks n only 8)

• Tough luck buddy