My girlfriend is mad at me cause I got a new game and I kinda lied about something. Should she be mad at me or should I apologize?

I got a new game 3 days ago and i'm playing it with my friends online. I been waiting a year fot it. So i cancled on my girlfriend a datenight which was suppose to be last night. But i told her i had somewhere to go but in reality my friends came over so we could all play the game at my house. When on my friends mad a post on facebook and my girlfriend saw it i guess and she texted me this morning saying the following "So i see a game is more important than me". I do kinda feel bad but i mean i been wating a long time for it.

Should she be mad or is she overreacting? Did i really so something bad, this is my first date i canceld with her and i don't see anything bad about it really. What do you say?

Most Helpful Girl

• You lied to her. Not cool dude, not cool.

• i guess i'll apologize, i feel bad now. I'll take her out tonight

What Girls Said 1

• I would be mad because you lied.

What Guys Said 3

• i guess she's overreacting... it's just a game... not sth important... but bro, don't ignore her coz of some game 8)

• It's not the fact that you got the game it's the fact that you canceled your date to hang out with your friends and lied about it, I mean as a gamer I can understanding the anticipation of a new game and all that but I mean come on, your girl should be more important and it's not like you could have waited one more night.

• This was 2 months ago lol, we're much better now and i took her out too.

• Lol wow I was totally not paying attention haha, sorry about that, but that's good that your making up lol.

• lool np man

• Taking her out would be good idea man. The game really needs to take a back seat to your woman. I'd be pissed too if I was her. Just don't do it anymore.