Have you ever dated anyone online? What was your experience? If you haven't, would you ever date someone over the internet?

• Yes, I've dated someone online. - GOOD EXPERIENCE
  • Yes, I've dated someone online. - BAD EXPERIENCE
  • I'm in the flirting stage with someone online now.
  • I've never dated anyone online, but I would.
  • I've never dated anyone online, and I would never do it.
  • I haven't and don't think I would but I'm open to it if the person was amzing.
  • I just want someone to love me to be honest.
It could eventually develop into a real life relationship if you met in person eventually, but it would initially be an online/long distance thing until you met.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my first ex online, but our relationship was mainly in person. He lived half an hour away so I saw him every week. I haven't and wouldn't have a relationship with someone purely online. I need to see them regularly in person and develop the relationship that way.

What Guys Said 9

• I haven't before but I would certainly be open to it, I know people who have done it and speak very positively of the experience.

• I haven't yet.

• It never got beyond flirting. Too be 100% honest I am not sure I will go 90% won't do it and 10% maybe.

• Never done anything from a dating website but I have had long distance relationships.

• How can u date someone you've never seen IRL?

• have had both good and bad experiences from going out with someone i met online

• I think online is not for dating..

• Meet as soon as practicable. Invested far too much in online relationship in the past who was never available to meet for various reasons. More hopeful of current online relationship.

• Never did that, but I it might be easier than traditional dating.

What Girls Said 4

• Wait, you mean date someone online as in never meeting them in person? Hahaha, no. You can't date someone you've never even met. It seems something 11 year olds would do.

• I would never do it... I am assuming you mean someone you met online and not someone you know in real life but are long distance.

• usually their nicer, but it's not a real relationship because you only talk when you're both online or whatever, and calling them is a no go. and you can't text unless you have kik.

• why is texting and calling a no go?

• if someone is dating you online, their usually young and trying to keep it under wraps because they don't want a real relationship. Dating online is like a test trial. if it fails its okay because online boyfriends/girlfriends don't count

• Yeah.. But mostly it was not really honest and we had many awkward moments.