Do any of you regularly go 3-4 days without seeing your significant other by choice? Not long distance?

If I sleep over at his place for 2 days in a row, or even spend the night, skip a day, and spend the night again, he doesn't want to see me for 3-4 days afterward. Almost as if he has to recover. Example- I slept over at my boyfriend's Monday and Tuesday night. It's now Sat and we haven't hung out yet. We might tonight or tomorrow. I would have loved to spend Fri with him, but I could tell he didn't feel like it. If I sleep over Fri night and spend time with him until 2pm Sat, he doesn't try to see me until Wed at the earliest. I've been with him for over 6 months. What does that mean if a guy is like that? Is he trying to keep things casual or not that into me? Or just normal? Every boyfriend I had in the past wanted to be glued to the hip. He's introverted, by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol no.

During the summer (when we're not LD) we're together a lot. Almost every day.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he's getting what he wants when he wants it and he's got more important things to do if he isn't horny

What Girls Said 2

• It could be he just doesn't require much quality time. A girlfriend fills the gaps in a sense, but that's enough to keep him happy. If that's not enough for you, you need to communicate this with him and reevaluate whether he's right for you.

• how far do you live away from each other?

• Only takes 5 min to drive to his place. If he came to mine, a 20 min walk but I have 2 roomates so I always go to his.