Guys, what do you like about older women?

What do you find fascinating about them?

I'm referring to women in their 30's and 40's.

10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Usually less drama

• not every older gal... but if 35 yo gal, is smokin hot, id not say no 8)

• Would you say yes even if she had a dull personality nd she had a dry sense of humor?

• @fun-weird-guy nah then :-/

• Just proved you wrong on your comment because you made it seem like no matter what as along as she was hot to you that you would always say yes

• It's not my particular preference as I generally like younger girls (not too young, perverts!), but sometimes they are surprisingly flirty and well-endowed!

• THEIR SURPRISING NICE ASSES AND BODY SHAPE. MANY PUT YOUNG FEMALES TO SHAME.

• meh. i like younger women for kids and to feel younger

• nothing they are ugly and stink of shit

• 20 is older for me, so, this question is very subjective

• i mean i dont really like them but my fiancee is going to get older one day so i am sure i will still be attracted to her

• Older women are beautiful... As long as they embrace age and don't dress like teenaged girls, they're stunning. Much more knowledgeable and comfortable sexually. That said, huge age differences are difficult in the long run. Common interests associated with your own generation help maintain relationships.