Girls, do you think there is a shortage of quality guys in the world?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm it's hard to say but sadly it would be a yes for me because I've hardly ever met a guy who was able to even remotely spark my interest and when I did they turned out to be complete assholes.. They turned out to be assholes every single time.. But then again maybe I'm just too picky..

• i wouldn't say you're *too* picky, it just sounds like you don't want to lower your standards like other girls do. good on you

• i think you should put yourself out there... by that i don't mean sleep around, but put more effort into meeting guys. if you do this you're bound to find a guy who sparks your interest AND isn't a douchebag.

• I'm already trying since I've asked that one question and got similar advice but yeah hopefully one day that will work out for me ))

What Girls Said 7

• there's a shortage of quality people in general.

• There is for sure. But then again not every single girl deserves a quality guy.

• that's true. but the down side is that there of a lot of quality girls who date losers. and by losers, i don't mean assholes/jerk, i mean actual loser. as in guys who lack social skills etc.

• judging by the laziness of that answer you gave me, i'm guessing you have something really awesome to go do. sorry for keeping you then. go ahead

• Nope. There may be a lot of douchebags out there, but I think there are more decent dudes than ass holes, and same goes for women. I honestly believe that the majority of people are decent, or at least trying to be.

• i guess you must have lowered your standards over the years for what you consider 'decent dudes' due to not being physically attractive enough to bring in a real quality guy

• Haha mkay...

• I feel like there are more decent guys in the world than douchebags tbh...

• are guys nicer in non-westernized countries?

• i see. do you agree that a guy being nice has very little effect on how attractive he is to women?

• No I don't. Like you see in these opinions, girls interpret the term quality guys as in nice guys and not douchebags. Clearly every girl wants a nice guy, including me. However some people tend to not interpret the term very well and think of a nice guy as an insecure guy who will do anything for a girl.

• No there are tons of great guys out there

• i think that meeting a guy who you feel behaves appropriately is hard due to everyone having such different ideas as to what is right and wrong

• A lot of guys are nice but real gents? There may be a shortage. In fact I know a couple of really nice guys and thought one of them was super nice! I'm not so sure now. 😞

• i'm not talking about being nice or 'gents'. i'm talking about guys that have real qualities that spark womens' interests. this has nothing to do with how nice they are.

• lol what are you on about? i was just clarifying what i mean byt 'quality guy'. now that we're clear on the meaning, would you take another shot at answering my question?

• I just don't know. Maybe so but I've been married for too long. So yes, I wouldn't mind better quality.☺️

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think so.

• Well then the world need to replenish that supply

• i think a large group of very attractive women should present themselves to me and then we can repopulate the world with quality guys. yes, i know this will never happen, it's just the only possible way i can see that would accomplish that goal

• Every generation of girls deserves a supply of quality guys!

• there aren't im the best

• Are you talking about me?

• There is not a lack of quality guys but a lack of quality girls looking for quality guys.

• I think the actual problem is, that a lot of physically attractive people let it go to their heads, and bring out a shitload of not very appealing qualities as a result.

And since the rest are caught up in insecurities, and are average at best, all of the good people are just lingering in the periphery... and for the most fucked up reasons STILL want from 'top shelf' regarding physical appearance.

Most people forget that beauty fades... but good character is eternal.

• you say the attractive people have unappealing qualities, and the rest are 'average' people who have insecurites. in other words, people are split into these two groups. so where exactly ARE the 'good people', who don't fit into either of these two groups, that all people fall under?

• no response?

• Depends on your definition of 'good people'.
      I think that within the 'average' group, which is quite large, there are still reasonable and realistic people.
      But they're fighting against fucked up ideals, set by the 'attractive' minority, so they never really connect, because they're focused on their own appearance and shortcomings.
      And since it's quite hard to place people bordering average/attractive (because 'attractive 'is quite subjective), in either group, you can never really be sure until you go beyond the physical.
      Attractive does not equal quality, but it might if you're lucky,

I think the average people ARE the good people with the best personal qualities, but if you're hung up on tits, ass, biceps and abs, you'll never find out.
      They just need a reality check and start connecting with each other, and let the attractive people continue to bring misery on each other.
      There's a crapload of great guys and gals out there... they just need to get a grip of the correct values.

• Sometimes it feels like there are no quality girls in the world