Would you think this is gross?

I was out last night dancing with some guy friends and this really good looking man came up to me, i thought he was around 27-29 but he was 38.
I gave him my nr because it all was a bit fun and exciting, but today we texted a lot and he was a bit creepy, asking if i thought he was hot and if i liked it when he came up and talked to me, and if i had dated older men and if i was curious
I have never had a boyfriend and i am 23 and i really want to find a guy i can fall in love with, even though it sounds cheesy and lame, all my friends have a boyfriend and they dont understand why i can't just date a guy and have sex, 3 weeks ago i dumped another guy who i felt wasn't good and wasn't for me and they are like you can just sleep with him etc..

I know that but i want to feel loved and not used, love is patient so i want to be patient and i am not desperate , i love myself and i know what i deserve and i will wait until i get what i am worthy of.. and i dont think a creepy 38 man is worthy of me.

Am i wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps weird isn't the correct verbiage to use. However, there is often something undeniably shady about a man that old who takes interest in a young woman.
    Lets just be real, 23 year old women, especially 23 year old virgins who have never been in a relationship, tend to be somewhat emotionally and mentally underdeveloped in some aspects. There are older men who feast on that disadvantage. That's what it comes down to. There are older men who prey on less experienced therefore typically less aware females such as yourself because it makes it easier for them to get away with unacceptable sh*t or "run game on you" which basically means charming trickery that ends in their benefit but leaves a mess for you.

Not only that, but his texting skills suck and he's basically fishing for compliments, not even saying anything of substance, and encouraging a superficial, lame connection. I'd stay away from him if I were you.

• im not a virgin!

• and im not less aware.. if i was i would have dated him, but point taken :)

• @Asker whoops lol sorry I just assumed because you said you had never had a boyfriend. My bad.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think that it is weird. I also don't think he is the guy for you. I would be very surprised if you can meet the guy you are currently looking for in a club.

• If you don't feel comfortable with this, just stop texting him. It's your life, you don't have to do anything just because other people say so.

• I think you're right. The age difference is a big issue, plus he's acting like a creep. You can do much better.

What Girls Said 0