When you see your SO acting a completely different way around other people, what do you do?

My boyfriend has always been an incredibly sweet man. He's calm no matter what bull I throw at him, he calms me down and is gentle with me, emotionally and physically. I myself am very sweet and gentle (not to build myself up) but I'm kind and have patience with him. We work for the same company, but different areas and my boss has mentioned that he has an attitude with her and is essentially kind of an asshole. She is very up front about stuff and can be extremely hard to deal with and rude. I saw today first hand him be extremly rude to our client, as we worked together for the first time. How do you feel when someone your dating is extremely different to other pepper, and what does that mean for our relationship?

What Guys Said 1

• nothing... i'd care bout ONLY wot she does in front of me... not others 8)

• But if he did this when I was here.

What Girls Said 1

• Different situations cause different behaviors. That's normal.

• Even something that is SO out of character for someone?