Anyone else had constant dreams about a female/male?

I keep on having a dream about this female, all the time and it's really annoying! I can visulise what she looks like now,
curly hair, light/dark skin and big eyes.

anyone else had this?

Most Helpful Guy

• this is going to sound crazy, but when i was younger I used to dream of a girl all the time. red hair, dark eyes, light skin.

I have no idea how old I was, but I wasn't any older then 13-14. Fast forward 15 years and I swear to god the girl I had been dreaming about all those years ago turns out to be a real person.

I used to dream of her so much, i drew a picture of what she looked like, and its the spitting image of a girl i met in college and who I eventually had a long term relationship with.

We're still really good friends and are kind of on and off, but due to circumstances it isn't working out so well at the moment. Anyway, im convinced she's the girl I was dreaming of, and as soppy as it sounds I feel as though we are meant to be together

• WOAH man, this is really answer! yea I'll try to draw what she looks like would be funny if it happend to me.

• yeah, do it. It sounds unbelievable, and it wasn't until we were talking about dreams that I remembered it. Luckily my mum kept all my scrap books and stuff as a kid so I still have the picture.

Its probably just a case of thats the type of girl I find attractive, so subconsciously I made more of an effort to get with her. Still we had a good laugh about it when I showed her the picture haha.

What Girls Said 2

• I often dream about Sheldon Cooper O_o

• I keep having dreams about this male. I can never really get a good look at his face but I can make out bits of his features. But in the dream were a couple and I recently find out I'm pregnant and he's so loving and understanding considering were not long together in the dream. Its weird though because it happens often.

What Guys Said 2

• do u know dat female in person bro? :-)

• naa man, I think I saw her when I was passing but didn't think of anything of it!

• Yeah its happened.