This girl flirts with me but she gets cold after a bit?

This girl I been talking to her for a few days and i told her I'm attracted to her and all she flirts we talk about sex and she sometimes comments on my statuses over facebook etc . we talk every day but sometimes she gets cold and distant. She never really rejects my advaces but sometimes she might be REALLY flirty and interested then she acts like she doesn't care. she been messaging me less and less.

When she talks to me she flirts but then when I start flirting she goes cold. Does she want me to chase her or is she just not interested I dont get it.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's bored with you. Actually I think it's the other way around when people say she wants you to chase her. Some girls actually love the challenge of getting an attractive guy to like her without any intentions of moving on to anything. You said that whenever you flirt back, she pulls away. That's a sign. Pull back as well and I'm sure she'll push on to you more. Just like her pics but don't comment on anything, delay on answering her messages.

• Well that makes sense but I'm not all that great looking that attractivng me would mean an ego boost, She did tell her brother, gets jealous of my ex, she also told her best friend and on facebook she makes public remarks on how much she's into me... but I'll still do what you said to see how it goess although I dont like playing games

• Try to not see it as mind games. See it as a mating call. Animals do things to make them appear more attractive to attract a mate all the time.

• I will try delaying on answering the messages see how it goess

What Girls Said 4

• She might want you to chase her.

• Well I talk to her a lot and I comment on her facebook wall things like "I'm thinking about you and you are mine" since she used to comment those things to me too and she doesn't take them down she just "likes" them. But how should I chase her?

• She wants you to chase her.

• Chase her! ;)

• I acted like that to someone and I don't even know why it comes from inside and is a natural behavior and I don't know how to explain this. It might only mean she is not acting fake and being herself.

• Yeah but what do I do?

• I won't do that thats for whipped boys lol

What Guys Said 2

• i'm afraid she's losin interest bro :-/

unless she likes u back... and wants u 2 chase her... hope the 2nd bro... good luck :-)

• You need to make a serious move. She's really flirty sometimes to show you what it could be like then taking it away, in the hope you'll chase after it. Since you haven't really made a move she's getting more and more discouraged