Girls, if you was on a blind date, and you had an instant crush on the guy but he doesn't feel that way about you, would you hope he comes around?

Which is you hanging out with him more and more as time moves on, and the more you and his friendship develops big, would you hope he starts to see find you attractive?

I'm asking cause it's no surprising to hear about a woman being on a blind date with a man, he's have an instant crush on her, right off the bat but she'll think he's not her type, so as days moves on once she knows his personality and starts to like him, he would still like her and not just turn her down because she put him in the friendzone at first.

So can it be the other way around sometimes?

• A.) yes
    76% (22)
  • B.) no
    24% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah id hope so

• Do you know a real life story that is similar to this?

What Girls Said 9

• I can absolutely be that way. But for me, if there wasn't an instant mutual attraction, I would move on and not waste my time...

• have guys moved on when you didn't think they was your type at first?

• Plenty of guys have made a pass at me. And there isn't an abundance of"my type"👍

• Yes to the first question and maybe to the second one.
    Most girls won't change her mind when it's already made, but there's always an exception. Of course you don't want to fall in the being just friends trap...

• I prefer being friends in the first place anyhow bc you do if you like someone just from adage. It does a disservice to e Rhine I only to just judge a person from one date.

• So you have a rule not to falling in love with a guy you're on a blind date with?

• Even though he didn't hate you, but he only put you in that friend zone at first, still if you had a crush on him, @Azara, you'd still like to see if later on in days if he might like you as his girlfriend.

• Yup:) I don't rush love he can take his time ;)

• I might hope so, but expecting that someone is going to suddenly change their mind about me is a bit na├»ve, n'est-ce pas?

• But don't women change their minds about men sometimes?

• Less often than you think. I'm a good judge of character. If I think something is off about you at first and then ignore that instinct, it's just going to end badly for me.

• Wait for a while and see it where it leads to

• no i have better things to do with my time then lick some dudes ass

• But how can you let a good guy go to waste?

• just like a guy shouldn't go around chasing a woman that thought he wasn't her type

• you got it ! lifes to short

• Of course, who doesn't want the person they like to grow feelings for them?

• Yeah, but I could also move on from it pretty fast if it was only one blind date.

• If a guy didn't like me as soon as I liked him i'd move on