What does dreaming about my ex's mean for my new relationship?

Ok so about 2 weeks ago I began to start dreaming on some of my ex's. But these arn't the exs you have that you don't care about they are the last 2 exs I have loved. The first one Ashley we broke up about a year and a half ago and my last one Stacy we broke up in January both relationships were about a year long and they both left me for different men. I find my self thinking about them and wishing things could of been different because I did love both of them a lot. But now I have a new girl friend Whitney we have been together for about 2 months now and it's ok but I find my self asking if I am happy with her and trying to think of a future with her basicaly seeing if the relationship could work. I don't know if this could be bring on the dreams of my ex's but I'm just wondering what they mean and why I'm seeing them now. Point and case last night I dreamed Ashley and woke up to go back to sleep a hour later and dreamed of Stacy. What does it mean?

What Girls Said 2

• It's just a dream, dear.

• Stop comparing and be happy with what you have. I don't think it has anything to do with your new relationship

What Guys Said 0