Girls, do you have any tips for kissing?

I want to have my first kiss. But i don't know what girls like. I want to do it right, and i want it to be spectacular, i want to make her weak in the knees. I thought it would be best tk get advice from you girls on here. So any exlerienced girls willing to share some advice on kissing?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, I'll help the little that I can. First let me tell you about the perfect kiss. It is warm and lasts forever, I feel like I am sinking into it with my heart. Lips don't need to even move. No tongues needed. Not wild or "hot" just long and soft.

So 1) Don't make a chewing motion with your jaw
    2) sont suck
    3) don't ram your tongue down her throat (French should be soft and minimal)
    4) Don't "over-pucker like a fish"
    5) Make you r lips soft (moist but not wet), start with the natural kiss - do what is natural - it will be right. Kiss her lips, then kiss them again. During the next kiss hold the kiss after you start and while you can slowly move them by gently (very) pressing into it - let ie linger. After, if you want to try an open mouth kiss do the same with your mouth opened as far as hers. If you want to French, just lick her tongue (only a little of your tongue and not just the tip - don't make it pointy. (For French you can lick tongue softly, lips, teeth... NOT TONSILS... OK?)

you will get it from there

• Wow, thankyou, that was really helpful! I just have a couple more questions- should i tilt my head to the right or left? And should i put my top lip between her lips, or my bottom lip?

Like:
      = mine
      = hers
      = mine
      = hers
      Or
      = hers
      = mine
      = hers
      = mine

• Ok, thankyou!

• I found this link for you - it looked decent. (I forgot to mention,,, no hickeys. Most women hate them. I would be angry if a man gave me one.) http://www.wikihow.com/Give-the-Perfect-Kiss

What Girls Said 7

• Don't think too much, if you're concentrating too hard it'll suck. And DON'T stick your tongue all the way in her mouth or dive in tongue first.

Slow and steady wins the race.

• Cup her face or put your fingers in her hair. Most of us love that.

• Ok, I'll try it. But I have some other questions:
      Do i tilt my head to the right or left? And do i put my lips aroudn her top lip, or bottom lip?

• Start slow and follow her movements

• Honestly, you're not going to be that great of a kisser right away. You learn by experience.

Just be patient with it and don't shove your tongue down her throat. Be gentle.

• Follow her lead...

Practice makes perfect

• I'm not overly experienced, but I've kissed a few guys a few times and I still feel hopeless and awkward when making out. I just feel like I'm not doing it right. I feel more comfortable giving a blowjob than I do kissing.

• Start off slow - lean in slowly and give he just a lingering kiss like a peck you would normally give a relative on the cheek but slower and slightly more open mouthed. Keep your face there so your lips are still near hers and kiss her again same. Just repeat this until you join them together and open you mouth slightly more each time. You can also vary the placement of kisses so the aren't just always in the centre of he mouth. When it gets going you can add a bit of tongue but keep it light and sensual. A tongue rammed in the mouth is not nice. Also just think of it as you respond to each other. Good luck