Girls, I setup a date, but I didn't really say it's a date. Is that bad?

I don't know where the details to my question went, but wouldn't most girls assume it's a date?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't know I feel like if you call it a date it changes the atmosphere and puts pressure on the both of you. Me personally if you say hang out I assume hang out like friends. If you ask me out on a date that's different. It's just about where you stand with the girl

It's not necessarily bad unless you want it to be a date. Then she'll assume it's a friend thing while your busy pinning over her... plus you can't kiss her at the end if its not a date ;) lol joking. I don't know if it's just a hang out then you'll just hang out but if it's a date I feel like you can be more touchy Feely... if that's what you want like try to hold her hand. Kiss at the end.

I really don't know it's not bad but it's not good for you per say

What Girls Said 6

• It doesn't matter.

• Yeah, best to let her know it's a date. Date means "intention"

• Depends on what you're doing. I'd say it could be bad, because if you didn't say it, she might not know, and that could mean expectations on your part that she's got no intentions of meeting.

• Depends. Are you friends with this girl and have you gone out with her before? If not, then she's probably not going to see you as a friend.

• There is no submit button when I try to reply by phone. sigh... Anyways, no I've never met her before so I kind of just said lets just get to know each other, have some fun and take it from there.

• It's best for her to know, but most people like surprises I guess

• maybe ur leading her on

• I never said that... but I mean you have to meet and see how you get along. I've had girls describe themselves as wild and crazy and overly talkative, and then not be able to get a word out of them on the date.