Guys, if a girl invited you for a movie, you agreed then after hearing your sched she cancelled. What will you think of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Her reason for canceling matters a lot, and I'd hope she was sincere in explaining why she was canceling the invite. Not sure if I buy the "after hearing my schedule" story, but if that was the case, she's hurting her chances of impressing me.

In the future, I'll think twice before opening up a time slot for her. There will absolutely be a back-up plan. Eventually, her word will be meaningless to me. That's a bad place to be.

• I see. Well, i did explained why i cancelled. He has something to do until 7pm. It was a sports so i told i dont want him to go straight to the movie after his sport cause that would be tiring for him.

• It would actually be a fun way to wind down. If the timing works, the rest will take care of itself.

What Guys Said 7

• I think it does - I have bee through the mill a couple of times and time did heal the scars a bit.

• Unless she A) had a good reason, or B) texted me back to reschedhule, I wouldn't ask her out again.

• I'd think that she's wasting my time.

• beeech dont play with my heart. lol

• I tell fuck offff

• What do you mean by hearing your schedule?

• he had something to do until 7pm so i said after that we'll just watch next time.

• It be kind of disappointing but invite him again, don't just bail on te idea. If you invite him again it's all good.

• She didn't try hard enough to make it work?

• Ohh sounds legit. Hmm

What Girls Said 2

• Probably that she was trying to get back at him.

• I think a guy might think she wasn't that interested in him after all?

• But if the girl explained why she cancelled, that should be fine right?