Girls, Would you date with a guy who is younger than you?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you're out of high school and don't know the grade of the person then age starts to matter less. As long as they look my age I don't care

• For example u r 22 i am 20. Would u date me if we know to each other? İn this kind of situation, is age important?

• It would depend on your maturity I suppose.
      If you connect with someone their age doesn't really matter, unless they're underage. Then even if there's a connection it's an automatic no.

What Girls Said 19

• Yeah I don't mind.

• One of my mother's best friend's husband is ten years younger than her.. And they've been married almost thirty years.

As for me, if I wasn't married and the "right" guy came along who was younger than me, then yes of course I would date him.

• Rather not. I'm in a awkward age where 1 year younger can make a guy act from like a adult to a 12 year old child. 6 months younger is okay, but younger than that, no thanks. Older is better.

• Rather not.

• http://i.imgur.com/VFPVt3N.gif
    Meh. I guess I would.

• I currently like a guy who is 6 months younger. Not that young but he noticed

I can go to a year younger but that's ny absolute max

• yes, my boyfriend is 3 years younger than me, but we can connected to each other very well. age is just a number, don't worry

• Well.. Since I'm pretty young myself so I don't see me dating someone who is even younger than me.

• I don't really like dating younger guy.

• Yes, they are less damaged

• Yes why not, men do it all the time.

• ofcourse i won't because my boyfriend is younger than me :)

• If 2-4 years yeah I would

• I did and it was the worst decision I have made in my whole life lol.

• Some times they are way more mature

• I dated a guy who was 1 year younger
    When we met I was 20 and he was 19

• Depends on how much younger

• I'm a senior and my boyfriend is a sophomore. He's the only younger guy I've dated and he's way better. Maturity is more important. It also helps that he looks older but that just depends on the girl.

• No I would not