Girls, Would you date with a guy who is younger than you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you're out of high school and don't know the grade of the person then age starts to matter less. As long as they look my age I don't care

0|0
    0|0
    • For example u r 22 i am 20. Would u date me if we know to each other? İn this kind of situation, is age important?

• It would depend on your maturity I suppose.
      If you connect with someone their age doesn't really matter, unless they're underage. Then even if there's a connection it's an automatic no.

What Girls Said 19

• Yeah I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my mother's best friend's husband is ten years younger than her.. And they've been married almost thirty years.

As for me, if I wasn't married and the "right" guy came along who was younger than me, then yes of course I would date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rather not. I'm in a awkward age where 1 year younger can make a guy act from like a adult to a 12 year old child. 6 months younger is okay, but younger than that, no thanks. Older is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rather not.

0|0
    0|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/VFPVt3N.gif
    Meh. I guess I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I currently like a guy who is 6 months younger. Not that young but he noticed

I can go to a year younger but that's ny absolute max

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, my boyfriend is 3 years younger than me, but we can connected to each other very well. age is just a number, don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. Since I'm pretty young myself so I don't see me dating someone who is even younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like dating younger guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are less damaged

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not, men do it all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • ofcourse i won't because my boyfriend is younger than me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If 2-4 years yeah I would

0|0
    0|0
  • I did and it was the worst decision I have made in my whole life lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some times they are way more mature

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a guy who was 1 year younger
    When we met I was 20 and he was 19

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much younger

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a senior and my boyfriend is a sophomore. He's the only younger guy I've dated and he's way better. Maturity is more important. It also helps that he looks older but that just depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not

0|0
    0|0