Is this considered cheating?

Your boyfriend dances woth random girls and text girls that gives him. their numbers... But he claims to just say hi.. I want to believe it but have doubts... Is it cheating when he adds a random girl on social media and gets her number.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is entertaing women then I would say that it isn't exactly cheating but def not fair on your part if your not comfortable with it. You need to talk to him and express your feelings..

Making friends, per say, is not cheating. But if he is adding women and talking to women, whom he meets online and etc I'd def say it isn't fair to you. If it bothers you, I'd advise you to speak up, preferably sooner then later.

It isn't right for him to do such a thing if he is in a committed relationship. He should respect you and it doesn't seem like he does, IMHO

What Guys Said 8

• If you have to ask, then you really have a bigger problem. If he thinks about cheating and preps for cheating, smiles and makes other women feel good, what do you think?

• I had to ask bc some of my guy friends say its no but i think it is even though my boyfriend claims its not either..

• Dancing is one thing. but he does not need to get a number, he does not need to text if he did not need it for what he has planned for later. It is like a thief does not need a slim jim or a ignition hammer but if he has one and standing next to a car that is not his, he is planning something. The police will pick him up on this alone.

• Great point ty

• I wouldn't consider that cheating, maybe he's just making friends, but I would be a little worried, cause it may lead to some cheating.
    You know your guy better than us, do you think he's the type of guy that will cheat on you?

• Im doubting him bc he doesn't tell me things n i have to find out through social media... If i ask him whats up.. He replies to.. None of my concern.. Who does that..!

• Yeah, there's something weird there, he's hiding something. You should talk to him about him not telling you stuff and you finding out other ways.

• It is wrong on many levels n i dont think he sees that

• This alone isn't cheating. Maybe it's just his hobby? Join him and see what happens.

If he lets you in to join his hobby, then just roll with it. It's who he is.

If he acts shady and hides it from you even more, then get your spider sense working.

• Thanks i will do that. Great tip

• Wethet its cheating or not, if my girl did that I'd be incredibly hurt, ask her to stop, and if she didn't I'd break up with her.

• Thats exactly how i feel

• He might be flirting but I doubt this is cheating perse cheatin gis when there is any type of contact kissing etc maybe nude pics would also be considered cheating

• Im considering on checking his phone... How do i do that... Any tips?

• I would really advice againt that and Honestly I dont know

• Why.. I want to know if he is cheating on me... I dont have access to his phone

• Unless you're into open relationships, those are massive red flags.

• No way. I am not into that at all

• See what you mean.

• I thought it was wrong but my guy friend sd its just danc[ng... N he is not sleeping with someone

• Just adding the number an on social media is not cheating.

• The dancing is suspect, but I don't see that as cheating either, just disrespectful.

• I agree ty

• boyfriend dances woth random girls

What Girls Said 6

• Yes.
    When your guy puts himself into situations that could lead to cheating, they're not for you. He's not just dancing with random girls either - he's grinding, touching them, being sexual with them, which can very very quickly escalate to cheating. I dated a guy who would add hot chicks on FB, message them, and get their number as just friends, but looked on his photo album to find hundreds of nudes from girls like that.
    He's being disrespectful and if he really treasured you he wouldn't do this, bottom line.

• I agree.. If a woman I'm dating puts herself in situations, from her doing, that can lead to such encounters, then she/he is being very disrespectful.

• No, i'd dump him. He doesn't care about you at all by what you're saying. He laughing at what you say, dismissing you, not listening - tell him to stop doing ANYthing like that or you're out and see how he reacts. If he laughs it off, walk away, don't be naive, and find someone who would never feel the need to touch or talk to any other girls: You should be enough.

• Hmm thanks i will talk to him again..

• I don't think that's cheating, but it's getting there.

• I don't want my guy doing that so I'd tell him and if he continue to do it then that for me would be considered cheating

• Emotional cheating?

• Well he's definitely not being respectful

• It is cheating. If you did that with men, what would he say? There! you have your answer. Aside from that, do you want to date someone who is that inconsiderate? I wouldn't.