Do you think she'll say yes if I ask her out? I'm afraid?

I'm afraid that I might have been reading into the signals wrong. I think this girl likes me. Let start from the beginnig I would see her at our college rec center and she would always smile and say hi. This went on for months. This last week however has been a different story. She has been much more outgoing to me and talks to me when I'm working and when I'm working out she will always stop and come over and have a conversation with me and not really talk to my friends. Before I left our last conversation she made me add her on snapchat going as far to take my phone and do it herself. We went hiking just the two of us but I don't think she thought of it as a date and I wasn't getting the same vibe. I think I might have done a double take on me but we made eye contact the seconde time. She is always quick to respond to my texts with more than a few words. The part that scares me is she is an extrovert and most of her friends are guys. I am unsure what to think. I think I'm going to ask her out on a date tomorrow but I was just curious on people's opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she seems like she's going to say yes, but there's no way to know. And rejection isn't the end of the world. It sucks, but you move on.

A lot of you guys need to stop being afraid of it. There are billions of more women out there... not just a few.

What Girls Said 1

• Just take a chance!

• Haha I am I just wanted people's opinions on what they thought.

What Guys Said 4

• If you ask her out she might say yes and go out with you. If you don't ask her out she will definitely not go out with you. Do you want to go out with her or not?

• To me I think you have a good chance however in my opinion I would wait a little bit before you go any further, maybe a week or so. Feel out the relationship a little more, maybe try and flirt with her a little and see how she reacts to that. It's always a good indicator. If she reacts badly to it or doesn't "take the bait" so to speak, back off. If she gets flirty with you back, I'd say go for it.

• She has definitely been flirty. So that's good. She hasn't reacted badly.

• That's definitely a good sign! I'd still wait a little bit before you take it any further but if after a few days you feel the time is right, ask her out.

• The next time you see her, walk briskly over to her, ask her without thinking and hold for an answer.

By twenty five, you'll be on autopilot... Asking girls out before you know their name.

• Yeah. I'd say give it a shot