Guys, is confronting a situation early on while your dating only going to do more harm then good?

I've been seeing a guy for 2 months now. He's a great guy and looking for a relationship and we see each other a few times a week. When we are togther he's really open with me but when we aren't he'll message me each day to ask how my day is and then won't reply. When this happens a lot I feel quite disconnected from him so I decided I'm wanted to call him at some point tonight or tomorrow night and ask him if he's free for a quick chat face to face
I'm going to just say that I understand not everyone is Into texting especially guys but I'm feeling a little disconnected at the moment. I'll tell him I love spending time with him but guys connect with the girls they like through sex and being physical where as girls connect through words and I'm just feeling a little disconnected because I never know if that's him losing interest or just how he is and if it is then we need to find another solution or this just won't work for me.
Do you think that'll do more harm then good this early on?
I don't wanna seem clingy because I'm not I just want a bit more communication in between seeing other as most people would.
Will this option cause more harm then good? Any help wild be greatly appreciated :)
I just want to address this straight away without games or a fight so we can just let things continue to flow.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't say any of that! Lol!
    Men are not into sending paragraphs via text... He's letting you know that he was thinking of you when he sends the first message... He's satsffied knowing that you see he was thinking of you. Women seem to feel that they need long conversations and lots of words to validate someone's feelings, but men feel that saying "hi" in a text or driving an hour (just an example) to see someone is all we need to say. Basically we gesture our feelings... Women verbalize theirs... There is a happy medium, but wait til the you've been together a bit longer before you Dr Phil him about the way he communicates. :)

What Guys Said 4

• How are you seeing eachother a few times a week if he never texts you back? Regardless if you guys aren't exclusive bf/gf then I wouldn't bring it up. BUT that doesn't mean you just shrug it off either... when someone does something or acts in a way that upsets you while dating you "punish" them so to speak by taking longer to respond/call them back, when he asks to see you next say you already have plans. Dont go so far as to give him the cold shoulder but just dont be as "available". You dont want to make this easy for him. Now if/when he changes or acts in a way that you like or want you "reward" him by showing increased affection/time for him. Its the basic reward/punishment system.

• NO! If you force him to talk about this, he'll back away. If you give him enough time, he will get hooked on you. . . or he won't, but at least you won't wonder what would have happened if you hadn't scared him away.

• I don't want to force him I just want to let him know I'm feeling disconnecged and that it won't work if things keep going. So you think just leave it? I don't know how long to wait before its okay to bring it up.

• Never a good idea to call out someone for texting length. People are way different when it comes to texting. Not just girls and guys. Fluid writers can write paragraphs as easy as they breathe but others only shoot a few words back. You're basically docking him for not being a comfortable writer or being as good with his phone.

If that distance and coldness comes up in other ways, then you probably want to confront it early.

• Nah ur in the 2 month window just ask him

• So you think bringing it up is best?

• Yes its honest and thats all anyone can ask for