What do I do, I asked him out?

Yesterday I asked this boy out and we have hardly ever talked before and he said he will think about, which clearly means he's not that interested in me otherwise he would of said yes straight away. I feel embarressed for asking him and I don't know what to say now. He might say no and I might of ruined anything we could of had.

• I have advice
  • I don't have advice

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't ruin a thing. You took a chance and either he will accept or reject you. You still did the right thing in my opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• If he's insecure, young , introverted... Nervous... Etc...
    That would make him delay an answer as well...

• If he says no, what else could you have ruined?

At least you're finding out if the interest was mutual or not. If it was, let's see how it develops. If it wasn't, there's more guys and time to try again.

• You liked him, and you took a chance. That's great! You didn't ruin anything.

What Girls Said 2

• You didn't ruin anything. You took your chance and you did it well. If I were you I would just wait a few days. If you don't hear anything, you should move on and not ask him anymore

• Yeah i was thinking that too, still nothing but friendly convosations.

• The only thing I can say to you is that you have to get over him. He is not that into you. You cannot change that. Save the time and the effort for someone who may appreciate you more.