What's a safe home cooked dinner to make for a date?

Safe as in it's a good chance that they won't have a problem with the food. Like if someone made a home cooked dinner date for me and it was fish it would be a crappy date cause I can't stand the taste of fish.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm all over this. This is my game. Do: Chicken Enchiladas, Lasagna, or Calzones.
    calzones are really fun because you make your own, just have all the ingredients out, the oven pre-heated, you can talk while you make them and put them in the oven.

Cooking for her date idea has worked out very well for me, good luck brother

What Girls Said 4

• Nachos lol easy to make and you can build your own. So it's a good date activity and practical. And cheap !

• just get some pasta!!

• Lasagna and a nice garden salad

• Anything pasta related

What Guys Said 4

• Buy a rotisserie chicken precook end at Walmart. Remove packaging and place hocked in a pan... Place in a Luke warm oven...
    Now, hide packaging and serve..

Please don't cook.. We actually like eating out and being nice and agreeable is more of a gift than any home poked meal could ever be...

Honestly, I would rather have random, spontaneous, unanticipated sex than anything else that a girl could give...
    It's the best gift and no matter how much you give, we wil appreciate it just as much this time as we did the last, FOREVER!

Very sweet thought tho...

Clear the table and get freaky... You'll have him wrapped around your finger.

• Anything you can cook at your best+ some dishes your other one like.
    Else anything without putting kitchen on fire.😂😂

• Watching family guy