Should I tell him how I feel? (disrespected) and see what he says... or should I just stop talking to him?

I was seeing this guy on and off for sometime (lets call him Mark). However, we came to the conclusion to just be friends.

I got invited from a guy friend who I have not seen in a long time to a bar. He brought his two guy friends and I brought Mark. The evening was going well. Until my old guy friend asked how Mark and I met. We met online dating but we didn't want to disclose that so we went around the topic. After Mark kept on bringing up gorgeous women he has encountered, women he felt up at a work party, ex girlfriend and so on.

I dont want to ever date Mark again but when my old friends guys were sitting across the table and staring at disbelief in what he was saying I felt almost humiliated. He kept on bringing it up and I felt so disrespected. I know were not dating or anything but I thought he would have some class. My old guy friend or his buddies did not bring up any girl tales.

Should I tell him how I felt? should I say how I felt disrespected? Or should I just leave it and stop talking to him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't quite understand. What did he say that upset you?