Girls, does the (good looking) nice guy win?

This is totally different then the other times this question is asked, cuz I'm not ugly, lol at least to the gal I'm interested in.
lhonrstly, do you think the nice guy stands a chance against the uber charismatic jerk? What do you think gives each the edge?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl
    I like nice guys and always make sure I have standards- not interested in jerks
    It's good that you're a nice guy
    Ask her out :)

• I think im gonna ask her out tonight :) Any advice?

• Ask her in a phone call if you can, I feel like I'd be more likely to say yes in a phone call, plus it's not thoughtful
      But make sure you have a conversation first, preferably a fun one not just small talk
      If she thinks you're good looking and you're nice you have a good chance so be confident
      Good luck :)

• Okedokes! That's the plan then. I haven't done this in years so I'm a little nervous lol

What Girls Said 7

• Depends what you mean with nice guy. Some people mean a shy, insecure guy who would do anything for a girl. That's not really what I want. The nice guy who's confident, somehow outgoing and equal roles in a relationship. He sure can stand a chance. Every girl wants a guy who takes good care of her, but not a push-over or very shy which makes things very awkward (also because I'm more outgoing myself).

• I think the nice guy has the highest chance if the girl has any sense. Looks fade, but personality and loyalty doesn't.. I'd really hunk about who is there for her most, who can she always turn to? It's more important about what he does for her than whether one of them is better looking

• Not nessicarily. Don't compare!

• He wins the girl. Jerks need not apply here and I don't care how good looking he is. I want to be treated right and feel secure in our relationship.

• Define 'nice guy'.

• I guess in this case more timid but outgoing when it comes to caring for her.

• Can't stand up for himself, basically a pussy. No backbone etc...

• Ah ok lol not that then...

• I think it's great, i always go for the nice guy, cause who wants to date a handsome asshole?

• You have to be in the middle to be honest, you have to be along the lines of genuine and charismatic but also know when to stand your ground and stick up for yourself. So it's not about being a jerk, just don't simply be too much of a nice guy, such as a push over.