Girls, is there a point asking out a girl I'll probably never see again if I don't?

I met her in college, I saw her quite often, I can't tell if she likes me or not but probably doesn't like me, we're both leaving now and going to different parts of the country. Is there a point asking for a coffee or something by text?

• Yes
    67% (18)
  • No
    33% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• There was a guy at my uni who I spoke to during some lectures but only met just a few hectic months before we finished. I had a crush on him but we never got to hang out or anything. When we came back for graduation, he had come with a close guy friend of mine. So we met up for drinks and at the end he gave me a hug. Best graduation drinks ever 😊 Good memories. Go ahead and ask her. Nothing to loose.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, I wouldn't be expecting a relationship to come of it since you are both going different ways. No harm in asking though and just going for a cup of coffee to chat and say goodbye

• Could not agree more with this. At the same time, it's easier to stay in touch now than it ever was. A relationship's pretty unlikely, but you could end up with a damn good friendship.

• I'd just leave it... no point in having a first date and getting somewhat attached and then she is gone. Just focus on meeting new girls once you get where you're going.

• yeah, no harm done. and you never know when paths might cross again

• Just go for it, don't over think it

• Unless you want to try LDR then no

• Can't I at least go for a coffee with her before we part ways? I'm going to miss her.

• "Hey, would you like to go grab a coffee [together] before we part ways?"

• She'll say no.