Guys, are you a chaser or want to be chased?

In the early stages of dating/relationship, are you more excited about a girl if you're chasing her (she is hard to get, you always call, text, invite her out) OR is it better for you if the girl asks you out or calls you?

• I like the chase.
    17% (6)
  • I want a girl to ask me out and call.
    83% (29)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel more frustrated than excited when chasing girls. So many questions! Is she flirting or just being friendly? Is she interested in dating me or being friends with me? Is she playing hard to get or really don't give a shit about me? So the answer is... be chased (no shit).

What Guys Said 14

• I think girls should take the lead. They should propose guys rather than always expecting guys to take lead and propose them.

• Chase = frustrating.
    Besides, what about all that "equality" stuff?

Let's see some ladies step up and take on the burden of first move.

• Problem with this is most women will flock around the top 10% of good looking/rich/high status men and the rest will wonder what happened.

• I love chasing, but with moderation. Ideally, I'd ask her out the first time, and she the second or third. If she gives me no signs by the second or third date I tend to move on.

• How about we stop overthinking dating and men and women both call, ask out and chase when they have too?

• Both are fun.
    Important perspective to maintain----- it's a game... try a little of everything on the buffet before you spend all your cash playing blackjack and get kicked out of the casino!!

• As a guy who's been chasing girls since I remember myself I'd like to be chased at least once. ._.

• Why would i want a girl to be hard to get? weird

• I picked B but that only happens to good looking guys.

• It would be nice to be chased and desired for once.

• I chase to a point, at some point I will think she isn't interested or just wants attention.

• Does not happen very much. It would be nice to be chased.

• Both! Both! Both!

• Yes, Why Not?

• i chased my fiancee for a very short period of time it took me a lot of courage to ask her out but i wished she had chased me a little bit and asked me out