Girls, does it flatter you to know that a guy thinks you're sexually attractive?

We would both never have premarital sex. We are both juniors in high school and have very good control over out feelings. Our relationship will remain platonic regardless and we have strong emotions about each other, but I do think she is attractive in more than one way. So, girls, does it flatter you to know this? (She's Paki, I don't know culture changes perspective)

I'm just asking out of curiousity, I'm most likely going to keep this to myself anyway.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you're planning on taking things further in your relationship, which you're not, I would highly suggest not mentioning this to her at all. Although it is flattering, it can also be taken the wrong way... you may come off as someone who can't control their feelings like that which would make you look unattractive to her. Also, this could lead to you two conversing more about sexual feelings which would not be good for either of you if you are trying to stay away from sex. Talking about this can easily lead into temptation. The best thing you can do for your relationship with her is to keep this to yourself. It's just the respectable thing to do. And I think that's how she sees you so you should keep it that way.

• Thanks, you have very good points in your response.

• You're welcome :)
      I think the best way to flatter her for now is just by telling her she is beautiful. Good luck with everything!

What Girls Said 13

• I actually asked a question today about this sort of thing! I'm not planning to have premarital sex either, and I'd be flattered if a guy found me sexually attractive. I would kind of want him to see me as sexually attractive but I'd feel guilty since I'm not gonna have sex tthough

• in the tiniest way yeah. other than that, nah i dont like it much- id feel objectified.

• If a guy finds me sexually attractive I find it very flattering!😊 you don't have to do things to feel things

• Yes, it does make me feel flattered because I know that I have the ability to turn him on and make him desire me.

• Yeah, it's pretty flattering.

• It is flattering to know.
    But if she's the typical paki girl she won't lead you on.

• no. thats creepy

• Just hearing someone thinks I'm attractive makes me happy I dunno why

• I sorta find it awkward, but that is my own opinion since im on the shy approach to things

• Mmm has its ups and downs

• It really depends on the girl. Not to brag but I'm objectified all the time and in the weirdest way it gives me confidence. But only bc my self esteem is so low!!!

• Everyone likes to feel attractive
    So yeah it would be flattering

• Yeah, somehow