Do you think that I am racist for preferring White females?

I am a White guy, and I only like White girls. The eyes, hair, and skin tone make them very attractive. I am told that I am racist for stating this.

Is it racist of me to admire my own women, and only want to date them?

Most Helpful Girl

• no it isn't racist.
    it is natural to feel closer to our own race

• I agree with you. For some reason, race is never an issue when I am with a white girl. It's natural and there is a lot more compatibility.

• It is normal, because it is something we are familiar with.
      I feel closer with my own race but i prefer to date other race

What Girls Said 11

• YOU aren't RACIST
    YOU HAVE A PREFERENCE
    there's A VERY THICK LINE BETWEEN THE TWO

• There's nothing tacit about preferring one race or finding it the most attractive.
    buy to completely not give anyone of any other race a try seems kind of dumb. She may not be your physical preferences but you should giver her a shot at getting to know her. So don't deny every girl who you meet who isn't white.
    It's a little dumb to say you only find white girls attractive though. There are so many non white women an unless you've seen them all it's dumb to say you find every single one of them unattractive

• No. lol...

• No it doesn't make you racist, but your title and description are a little contradictory. You say you prefer white females in your title but then you say you only like white girls in the description. Only liking white girls means it's no longer a preference, because a preference implies you can like other races, but you prefer white girls.

• No, but almost every white guy I met said they're more interested in dating Asian chicks than white chicks (after they came to Asia, of course).

• it's not racist it's just ur opinion, different guys r into different girls so just ignore other people they're just looking for attention

• It's not racist, it's just a preference

• I think that's perfectly fine :) as long as you're not rude to black females, or saying that they're ugly,

• Black and white are not the only race in the world idiot

• Fuckhead, they're the most common do you want me to list all the fucking nationalities there is, just to answer a fucking question stupid bitch ass cunt. Fucking all technical dumb fuck

• Everyone has preferences

• No you're not, preference does not make one racist.

• No its not racist however calling them your own women seems a bit

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think so, you date who you prefer!
    I know a guy that only dates girls with hazel eyes, it doesn't mean he has a thing against other eyes just he likes them green!

• It's racist to say "my own women"... Not to prefer lighter skin and traditionally Caucasian features...

It's all in the delivery.

• no it's your opinion but your missing out on the broader horizon of women

• Nope its not racism, its preference.

• No not at all :/

• NO !
    That is just called "preferences" !
    I have the exact same preferences too.

• everyone prefers white bitches. but sometimes i like to bang black bitches as well.

• No you aren't. It is your preference just like some people like tall people or short people or whatever.