Guys, what would you do if you were dating a girl and really liked her but she admited to being a virgin?

Assuming you had sexual experience and you liked sex would you end the relationship? If you would stay with her how long would you wait?

• Eww I don't do virgin losers.
    3% (1)
  • I like sex to much to stay in that relationship.
    11% (4)
  • I would stay but only if I did not have to wait long.
    32% (12)
  • I would stay and wait as long as I need to.
    54% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif "I would stay but only if I did not have to wait long." since she sees her VIRGINTY as something special, NOT ME, so with that being said... I'm not waiting long at all screw that

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I'd actually prefer that and I'd wait until she felt comfortable but I don't think I'd wait till marriage :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I could say wait six months or so but not till marriage I don't want to get married then find out we are sexually incompatible

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls are typically raised to actually wait for that special person. I think you should respect her enough to wait until she is ready and not pressure her.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If she was willing to lose it then yes but if she wanted to wait until marriage then no. I respect her decision but while a relationship is not just about sex, I still want it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I like sex and think its good to have it in a relation ship but wouldn't force her to feel pressured, that would just be an all round dick move

0|0
    0|0
    • How long would you wait though if you loved her.

• Well judging from the trajectory of the sun and the moon...

That would depend on the girl and a few other factors, but all that aside if i liked her enough id wait a decent while

• Everyone starts out as a virgin. What's wrong with it? I'd rather wait, if she's really worth my time. :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wait until she's ready and be honored to be her first. If she becomes a freak in bed then that's a bonus!

0|0
    0|0
  • Patience is a virtue. I'm am not a virtuous person!

0|0
    0|0
  • relationships >= sex
    I'd wait, i have waited 30 years i think a bit more won't kill me

0|0
    0|0
  • I find sex is very important to a relationship. I know some people will say it does not matter. But I believe it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • virgins are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • People who chose D are clearly lying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wait

0|0
    0|0
  • i want to sex because to make reltion ship strong

0|0
    0|0
  • well i was a virgin before my fiancee and she had two rules be open to new things and be open to critzism and as long as she is open to both i am personally fine with her being a virgin

0|0
    0|0