Guys, what would you do if you were dating a girl and really liked her but she admited to being a virgin?

Assuming you had sexual experience and you liked sex would you end the relationship? If you would stay with her how long would you wait?

• Eww I don't do virgin losers.
    3% (1)
  • I like sex to much to stay in that relationship.
    11% (4)
  • I would stay but only if I did not have to wait long.
    32% (12)
  • I would stay and wait as long as I need to.
    54% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Guy

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif "I would stay but only if I did not have to wait long." since she sees her VIRGINTY as something special, NOT ME, so with that being said... I'm not waiting long at all screw that

What Guys Said 16

• I'd actually prefer that and I'd wait until she felt comfortable but I don't think I'd wait till marriage :/

• I could say wait six months or so but not till marriage I don't want to get married then find out we are sexually incompatible

• Girls are typically raised to actually wait for that special person. I think you should respect her enough to wait until she is ready and not pressure her.

• It depends. If she was willing to lose it then yes but if she wanted to wait until marriage then no. I respect her decision but while a relationship is not just about sex, I still want it.

• I mean I like sex and think its good to have it in a relation ship but wouldn't force her to feel pressured, that would just be an all round dick move

• How long would you wait though if you loved her.

• Well judging from the trajectory of the sun and the moon...

That would depend on the girl and a few other factors, but all that aside if i liked her enough id wait a decent while

• Everyone starts out as a virgin. What's wrong with it? I'd rather wait, if she's really worth my time. :-/

• I would wait until she's ready and be honored to be her first. If she becomes a freak in bed then that's a bonus!

• Patience is a virtue. I'm am not a virtuous person!

• relationships >= sex
    I'd wait, i have waited 30 years i think a bit more won't kill me

• I find sex is very important to a relationship. I know some people will say it does not matter. But I believe it does.

• That would be fun.

• virgins are good.

• People who chose D are clearly lying.

• I would wait

• i want to sex because to make reltion ship strong

• well i was a virgin before my fiancee and she had two rules be open to new things and be open to critzism and as long as she is open to both i am personally fine with her being a virgin