Guys, How do you feel about girls with short hair?

Is it true that guys find girls with short hair and pixie cuts less attractive?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• no not true at all my fiancee has short pixie hair and i find it quit sexy. she has pixie hair with bangs and her hair is a little bit more thick than most pixie haircuts and she has blond hair and i only find pixie cuts attractive on blonds. but besides that to me she is the most beautiful woman alive and even if she shaved off all of her hair i would still find her to be incredibly sexy so don't worry about that at all there are plenty of guys out there that love the pixie cut and i am one of them

What Guys Said 19

• No honestly I don't like it and generally, neither do most of the guys. I know you'll receive a lot of opinions like it depends upon the guy (well they're in minority) and I like it if it suits her (who doesn't like it if it suits her?). I'd recommend you to have long hair but it's not a sin if you have short. Just seek for validation from your honest friends if they really are great or not.
    Good luck :)

• pixie cuts yes reg short hair no. I do like it long though and they can always grow it out

• I really like short hair

• Depends on the guy, like most things in live. I personally find it cute. As long as it fits her, I don't mind. I do like SOME hair on her head, though, cause then I have something to play with.

• The girl from Divergent is literally the only girl in my entire life that can successfully pull off the pixie lol

I prefer longer hair, to shoulder or boobs

• I find them *more* attractive.

• It can be hot, but long big hair on women is sexy as fuck!

• I prefer mid back length. But if its shorter than shoulder length, its a deal breaker

• They're not as attractive to me

• That is not that bad, im sure you can pull it off and feel confidant with it then no worries

• I like both of those styles. I think short hair is sexy though.

• It's a matter of taste. I personally wouldn't find it attractive, but it depends on the person. See also the episode of Friends in which Ross' girlfriend shaves her hair and he breaks up with her.

• eh.. not a fan, i mean it suits some girls, but i just prefer the longer ones :P

• I actually prefer short hair over long hair :/
    I guess it depends on the guy.

• Women should always have long hair. 99% of the time they look so much better!

• I don't like short hair on girls. I don't know why, but it just seems less feminine.

• Yes, that is true. Most guys prefer longer hair. And most girls that look good with pixie cuts would look amazing with longer hair.

• Long hair looks more girly. A pixie cut doesn't necessarily make an attractive girl unattractive.

• Really short hair I find a turn off but pixie cuts it really depends on the girl, Anna russett can really pull off a pixie but