Guys, If a girl sends you a heart emoji every morning, how would you feel?

Consistantly every morning I send the guy i'm talking to a heart emoji, It is my way of letting him know I'm thinking about him. How would you guys feel if a girl did this? Thanks!

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I read that people that send emojis tend to have more sex ;) They can be nice to see though.

What Guys Said 19

• Honestly a bit annoyed. The emoji trend baffles me. I'm more of a face-face / phone call guy though, and really I've had more a few text based conversations that I've dropped like a dead fish because of emoji responses. It takes two people to keep the ball rolling and a little icon isn't going to cut the mustard. I'm also a bit of a geek and use various messengers that don't display them. Nothing like getting the square outline or a "missingchar;&987" as a message. Personal thing though. The thought behind it is sweet.

• I'd like it I'd feel special 😊

• I like the thought of what you are doing. But sometimes it's better if you say "I was thinking of you". IT's nicer when you take the extra effort to say what you mean. But again it's a cute gesture.

• Well I don't like girls who overdo it. But posting some emoticons (where the hell did emoji come from? Japan?) shows that you can express feelings. People who never use them of course have feelings too, but it's harder for them to connect to extroverted people.

• it would make my day ^__^

• I think it would be cute

• Depends on what time she sends it...

Everyday is a lot of hearts.. Even God rested in the seventh day, or so I'm told.. Lol

• i'd rather have a chat every once in a while with a "good night :*" or something like that at the end

• Anything done on a schedule starts to feel insincere/mechanical after a while, in my opinion. I'm sure you really mean it, but... I dunno... try to be more spontaneous...

• Sounds great, may get dull after a while but thats just like any relationship:D

• I'd feel loved it's a nice thing to do for someone. 💙

• Uncomfortable

• Every day? That would be annoying/irritating, and a little bit over the top.

• Like a heart emoji

• That would melt my heart 😘

• I would think that she wants the D

• That girl will Disturb me..

• I would feel happy. ^_^ I wish I had that ):

• I would think she liked me.