He Offered To Pay Me If I Call In Sick To Work!?

So I met this guy at the club. He gives me a nickname but not his real name and says it's not the name that matters but what the brain does. What! Aside, I played along.

My dilemma here is he offered to take me shopping the next day after the club. I gave him my number. He text me immediately but never mentions the "shopping" again. Instead, asks me to eat out. So I'm meeting the guy tomorrow over sushi at his friends sushi bar. He texts me again to makes a 2nd offer "I'll pay you... call in sick".

First, this guy isn't my type at all. I'm being nice and also curious if he would buy me anything extravagant based on his two offers already. I wanted to accept his 2nd offer and see how much he'd pay me except I decided to meet up with him to avoid the subject of his payment offer. I felt guilty and still do now knowing I'm still going further to take advantage of his offers if he should ask again. I know he likes me. I believe his dad is wealthy as he said his dad owns a crystal lighting company in Hong Kong. Regardless, I've never met a guy who'd make such offers. My thoughts are he could be lying to get a date from me. Or he really was serious w/the two offers. And I want to find that out.

What do you all think? Please be brutally honest. And girls, put yourself in my position too.

Haven't been on a date for several years too.

Keep in mind that I think this guy isn't my type at all. I'm being nice and also curious if he would buy me anything extravagant based on his two offers. I couldn't bring my greed to accept his 2nd offer and decided to meet up with him. I I felt guilty and still do now knowing I'm going further with this date to not only to get to know him but to see if I could also take him up on his offer. I know he likes me. I believe his dad is wealthy as he said his dad owns a crystal lighting company in Hong Kong. Regardless, I've never met a guy who would offer things like this. I also understand the

Note: Sorry for the repeated last paragraph. Ignore that, thx.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm being nice and also curious if he would buy me anything extravagant based on his two offers"

no, you're being a prostitute. you know, someone who is paid for her time/services?

you're not interested in the guy at all, but the promise of material rewards is all it takes for you to compromise your standards and run off with the dude?

you are truly a model of everything that guys hate about women. congratulations.

• Sure I'm being brutally honest. I'd rather be truthful than lie. Trust me, this will be as honest as you'll find anywhere on this web. Material rewards aren't bad at all. I give all I can AND I take all I can. It's called reality. Most people won't admit what I just said even with it in mind.

This guy doesn't impress me with his offers to begin with. Whether meeting someone new or in a relationship, Its what men say they'll do and have for you then change their minds and lie.

What Guys Said 2

• umm he sounds like bad news seems like he really wants to get laid putting that much money into you if he just met u.

• The fact is he has not spent a dime on me yet. I already had in mind to pay for the tip. But I'm contemplating that.

• he sounds pretty desperate

• Thanks for the new insight. I never thought of it that way. I did feel that he makes himself out to appear somewhat rich though.

What Girls Said 0