Is she prettier? *with pics*?

My boyfriend dumped me for This girl
Is she prettier? *with pics*
This Is not the girl hetself but she looks Just like her in This pic. My boyfriend has an celeberty obssession with Megan fox and he found a girl like her and dumped me for her basicaly...
and thats my pic in the avatar for comparism...

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that is just being a weak douche on his part and his celebrity obsession is extremely shallow.

Now that girl isn't prettier than you in fact you have a little bit of a young Salma Hayek thing going on which is actually really hot. But your ex didn't see it that way and it sounds like "celebrity worship syndrome"( not a solid medical term but it is a thing) so he may have had some underlying mental heath issues that went unnoticed. But that would be a pretty left field reason for what he did and is still inexcusable.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Did you ask him the same questions over and over too, until you got the answer you wanted?

Because I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

Maybe he didn't dump you because of looks...

2|0
    0|0
  • ewwwww not even 6/10... sorry 8)

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about it. It was his choice. A wrong one, in my opinion. Did it take away your ability to make choices of your own? If not, then it's no big deal. Plus you're a lot prettier anyway. Alright? :)

1|0
    0|0
  • He shouldn't dump you cause your beautiful :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Well u can't go wrong with megan fox. if new girl is just like megan then he def upgraded

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's the third time you've posted this, yes she is smokin' hot

2|0
    1|0
  • 10/10 she is very hot

1|0
    0|0
  • What kind of a douche bag dumps puppies? He needs to go play in traffic.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sorry about That had trouble chaging my avatar

• Yes, definitely

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It was his decision to be a douchebag not hers. Hate on him but don't blame the girl.

1|2
    0|0
  • This is a stupid question. He's a douche, forget about him

2|2
    0|0
  • The girl is really pretty...

0|0
    0|0
  • Um a dog? Is this a joke

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol sorry had truoble chaging my avatar