How do I ask my boyfriend out on date?

Does a date mean something real exclusive or something of that sort? Or is simply spending time with him (like watching a movie together) also called a date"?

Most Helpful Guy

• I see it as a way of showing that: "I want to spend time with you, and you above anyone else, because you matter to me. I have a good feeling about us. I would rather do something with you today than do it alone."

What Guys Said 1

• date = meetn with somebody else face-2-face 8)

What Girls Said 2

• A date can be whatever you want it to be, It doesn't have to involve you spending money.

• So even if we simply spend time with each other its a date? I find the term "date" to be very pressurising, because I don't know whether its completely exclusive and different from just normally spending time with him

• He's already your boyfriend, tell him ou want a date night or something, and then he'll know that whatever you do that night is a "date". Don't put so much pressure on it. It's good to have date nights but as long as you're spending time with each other it's all good

• Just spending time with him.

• (Read the comment I posted in response to swimmersam)