What Should I Do about him?

So I've been talking to this guy for the past two months. He's in the military and we met online. In the beginning we talked every single day and he made me feel good. It wasn't until late April when I noticed that he was distant. I would talk to him about it and he would say that he's fine and that he's being distant to everyone. I thought he would get over it, but he hasn't. I brought it up a couple of times before and he reassured me that everything was fine and that he still liked me and that he was going to try better to change, but no changes has been made. I kinda got fed up and I was about to end everything with him for the third time, he didn't want to let me go and he said that he didn't want to keep having this conversation with me anymore and that he was going to try again. He has been trying harder, but I just don't feel it anymore. It's not the same and I feel like I'm putting in the work. Should I just end it with him officially? And also why won't he let me go?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should end it.

What Guys Said 2

• 3rd time? y u still insist actually? :-/

• He's in the military, jeez give him a break

• I understand that, but it's like he makes it hard to send me a quick text, but yet he can post a lot of things on social media.

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't feel he's really there emotionally then just end it. The relationship is too new for you to already have doubts or feel uncomfortable. He may not want to let you go because he likes having someone there

• Where did you even meet him?