I never felt like this before... :( what do I do?

I got a massive crush on my girl-friend's brother :( I sometimes feel like he likes me too, but unsure. I want to tell my friend, as she can maybe help me, but I am scared as she may stop being friends with me... also in a month, I am going on a beach trip with her and her girl-friends. I was thinking to tell her next week, but it may be awkward as we are supposed to travel together later. However, I can't wait until after we come back and all that, as my crush may find someone or may get over me (if he has liked me)... I have liked him for over 2 years, but only been living in same city for few months. Help me please, I can't sleep, eat or even focus at work, I am losing myself... And I am very afraid as I don't want to have my heart broken, I really hope he likes me as much as I believe he does... helppppp :(

Most Helpful Guy

• do you really think she would be that opposed to the idea of you and her brother? if she's a good friend i would think she would be for the idea of you to being together but yea you should talk to her first i think she will appreciate the fact that you did talk with her be for just going ahead with it i don't think she will be to upset about it if she doesn't like the idea

• Thanks, I really hope she will feel ok...

What Guys Said 2

• y stop? i believe she'd b happy... she'd b happy if her bro, is with her best friend :-)

• I so hope for that! Thanks :)

• I dont see why your friend will be mad for liking her brother, just tell her if its okay to make a move on him and if she can help you and see how it goess, call her now girls like to gossip ont they?

• Thanks! I am so worried...

What Girls Said 4

• I would be flattered if one of my friends liked by brother! It's an automatic great sister-in-law! I guess if she's not one of these overly protective types to her brother there should really be no problem. Maybe just hint that you wonder if he's single, and see what she says. Even if you know the answer, make comments about it like asking her what kind of girl he likes. If she asks why, then that's your in to tell her you really like him. Even if it amounts to nothing, it sounds like you're dying inside just to tell her. Who knows, he could find out and end up being flattered and liking you back, you just never know unless you start making it known. What is the worst that can happen? He either doesn't feel the same or she ends up feeling overprotective of him. Can't fight your feelings, girl, you have to make some kind of move to see where it will lead.

• Thanks! I wish and hope all turns well... I am just unsure whether I tell her now, or after we come back from beach trip in like 2 months? Few times I felt that the guy may like me, that's why I want to do this, my gut feeling...

• Traveling can bring out good moods in people, so just tread lightly with some questions. If she shoots them down and doesn't get it or want to talk about it, then drop it and then save it for when you come back.

• Oh God, I can't do that, I never ask about his personal life, unless she mentions him... He is 2 years younger also. I was planning on writing her a letter and giving it to her before we part after coffee or whatever...

• You're going to ruin your friendship over a guy who doesn't like you back

• I hope not! Do you have a brother? If I did, I would really like my friend to be with him. I do feel like he likes me, but may just be shy

• No. I think you're going to ruin your friendship over a boy who might not like you. If you knew him that long and he hasn't asked you out its because he's not interested. also, say you do go out, and then you break up, she's not going to side with you.

• Well, I hope we get married :)

• Sh*t I was about to snap on you, thought you meant girlfriend as in your lover.
    To tell him would be the only way to find out.

• Thanks! I can't really tell him directly, imagine he tells his sis, that'd be bad... so I am just wondering when to tell her...

• you'll be fine, he won't get over you.

• Thanks... I hope all will be ok