Guys, what kind of girls do you find too intimidating to date?

What type of girl is the most intimidating to date? Chose one (or more) of the ones below, or come up with one of your own.

Examples:
1. Overly Ambitious
2. Extremely Hot/Beautiful (people literally turn around on the street when she walks by)
3. Wealthier background (e. g. parents are extremely rich)
4. Strict Parents
5. Virgin
6. A girl who has never had a relationship before
7. Extremely Independent
8. Multi-cultural, having parents from two complete different countries (for instance having one parent from Greece, the other from India, this is just an example).
9. Having a better job/degree

Or if you have anything other in mind, you can mention it.

1|0
4|13

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Overly Ambitious
    Nope. If she's too interested in money though I won't like her. Priorities are important. If her priorities are too different from mine I won't like her.

2. Extremely Hot/Beautiful (people literally turn around on the street when she walks by)
    Girls whisper damn under their breath right to my face, so that's is not an issue.

3. Wealthier background (e. g. parents are extremely rich)
    I don't care about money, it doesn't impress me.

4. Strict Parents
    If she lets them control her, then she's not too passive to deal with me.

5. Virgin
    So long as she's not waiting for married or prince charming or whatever then it doesn't bother me.

6. A girl who has never had a relationship before
    Not an issue.

7. Extremely Independent
    Being able to take care of yourself is a plus. Trying to say you don't need someone is repulsive. There's a difference between being able to pay your bill and not needing someone emotionally... Too many so called independent women are just cold bitches. Ice queens are dead souls... They're wraiths... emotional vampires.

8. Multi-cultural, having parents from two complete different countries (for instance having one parent from Greece, the other from India, this is just an example).
    That could be interesting.

9. Having a better job/degree
    You can't have a better job than me, so long as I'm doing what I like. Again I don't care about money. If you think you have a better job, because you have a higher salary, then again you have your priorities in the wrong order.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• 1strict parents
    2wealthy background
    3overly ambitious
    4 Really intelligent girls (not stuck up girls who think they are really intelligent, genuinely intelligent girls )

5party girls (not nessesarily intimidated by them, I just don't have a lot in common, also I don't trust them)

6 female body builders

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls like @chick180

Too dangerousss

2|1
    0|0
    • How do you know? You've never even dated me!

• Show All
    • could you guys please continue your conversation by messaging each other? you guys seem like a lovely couple and all, and yes maybe you should date, but I rather not want to receive updates about your cute conversation. thank you!

• @Chick180 <3

@ asker Alright, since you asked politely :)

• if they r members of some religios cult... scary :-|

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones that look too gorgeous hot or sexy. I personally steer away from girls like that because there is such a thing as way too good looking which can translate into a couple of things boredom and too much competition.

0|0
    0|0
  • none of these really i can get a bit intimidated if a girl has strong feelings for me that's kinda scary for me

0|0
    0|0
  • 1, 2, 7, and 9 are the most likely candidates.

0|0
    0|0
  • Famous people can be intimidating

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl who has family in the Mafia, like one of the girls in my HS (but she was a bitch anyway).

0|0
    0|0
  • One who is very athletic and tomboyish. Too intimidating for me personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably gangster/thug life type girls. My school is full of them...

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above except 7, but particularly #2

0|0
    0|0
    • Why number 2?

• You know, I was justmentioning this on another post: the part of my brain that knows how to human switches off and I'm a deer in the headlights. I kinda always thought I'd move past that, but not so far that hasn't been the case

• 2, 3, 4, 7, possibly 9 if they're cocky about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know but I want to see what answers you get

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say that a relationship couldnt work if she was extremely independent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strict/ignorant parents..

0|0
    0|0
  • wealthy background.

0|0
    0|0