Why do most guys put white women on a pedestal?

Yes there are plenty beautiful white girls but why do most guys put them on such a high pedestal to date
especially guys of different races.. I'm not trying to hate on anybody this is just something I've noticed. Like what's wrong with Latinas Asians Blacks etc were all beautiful

im so hesitant because I know there's gonna be some asshole who takes this question up the up ass -_-

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I know exactly what you mean. It's always white girls first. In real life, in our dreams more like nightmares and HERE ON GAG. I'm tired of it all guys ever talk about are white girls this white girls that. Apparently the hottest girls on here are white and no blacks. I have nothing absolutely nothing against white girls they are all human to me. I just dislike the way people seem to put them on a high pedestal. Ask any guy to name the hottest black/latina/Asian chick on gag they won't be able to because they don't know them or they don't think they are hot and I mean any guy.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I don't put girls on a pedestal but I do prefer white girls and Asian girls. Those are my two favorites.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same reason most women seem to put white men on a pedestal.

0|0
    1|0
  • Well everyone has a personal preference. I go for white girls because they usually like me the most. Black girls tend to be the least attracted to me, followed by Asians. Why would i pursue women who generally don't want me?

2|0
    2|1
    • lol I always laugh when I see opinions like this get downvoted 😅

• Show All
    • @CHARismatic110

well if you're gonna say i was being rude, you should at least be able to defend your position...

• I meant the way you worded it.

• personally i don't... every race is beautiful in my opinion 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well because most white girls happen to be pretty =_=
    Personally I prefer Asian or mixed girls though :/

2|0
    0|0
  • Hahahaha if it floats your boat

0|0
    0|0
  • Because... Personal preference!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what you talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Economic and social stability.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• This must be an American thing because in the UK Everton is beautiful except Indians I don't know why. But white women have colour to them I guess. Blue eyes are interesting. Blonde hair is interesting I
    Guess I don't even know

0|0
    2|0
  • I don't see it that way.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm white and I'm not offended by your question. I've often wondered this too. I think and correct me if I'm wrong- that men date white women because there are so many of us.

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't think that's it to be honest. I think people usually prefer people of the same race. Also I saw an article once that said guys are more likely to prefer lighter skin on girls since they see it as more feminine, meanwhile girls are more likely to prefer slightly darker skin. like the cliche "Mr dark, tall and handsome"

• True there is a lot of white girls to go around lol.