How to tell a booty call that she's a booty call?

I have a booty call that I fear doesn't understand the nature of our relationship, I never call/text her before midnight, and have never been seen in public with her other than times I accidentally run into her at bars and whatnot.

However she is always saying things like "you know I like you" I just laugh it off when she does this but I think she might mean it. lately she hasn't been going straight to her house after we are done. she's been sleeping on my couch in the living room (kinda freaks you out when you're not expecting it).

Any advice on how I could tell her I have nothing but physical attraction to her and still get to have sex with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you care this much about her reaction then maybe you have a little bit of feelings for her too. Just straight out tell her that all you want her for is sex. Being that it sound like she does not have much self respect, I'm willing to bet that she will continue to come around for the sex, however, that doesn't mean that she will not hold onto false hope of it eventually becoming more.

No matter how much you tell her she will probable have this delusion in her head that it will become something more. If your not willing to deal with that then you should just cut things off cause it can tent to get a little crazy, like boil you bunny crazy. Besides when you know that someone has feeling for you and you don't feel the same and won't feel the same then it really isn't right to the other person.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• let her know you are not ready for a relationship if she can not get that hint then you have a crazy on your hands.or just be real ttell her she is a cool person to hang with and you guys are just friends with benifits if she doesn't like it she will leave and if she doesn't mind she will play along

What Guys Said 5

• Well if her feelings are how you describe them to be then if you come out and tell her or tell her at all that she is nothing but a booty call then it is invetable that she will get upset and possibly angry with you and most likely be sad of course that you only see her that way.

I only forsee that you tell her outright and just let her handle it as she would, but don't expect sex anymore after you tell her and don't blame her for it she has that right.

But before you make any decisions try and make sure that she does actually like you and then you will know what course of action to take.

• Dude, I have the same exact problem right now. One night, in the middle of sex, she actually asked me if I would date her sometime in the future-- of course I didn't want the blue balls, so I just lied and said maybe. Honestly, if it starts to get bad, just tell her your finished. You'll get a bad rep from every girl she knows if she keeps thinking you 2 are gonna end up dating, and it just isn't worth it for a booty call.

• Im sorry to say this but your a pig

• To bad we went into this relationship agreeing that it was just a sex thing, nothing else. Its not like I was using her/lying to her. It was her idea in the first place

• Say "I am using you just for sex; now get out."

• You don't unless you want to progress it futher or you want to get rid of her. Be glad you're in a selcet cadre of men with a booty call on hand.

• Be hoenst with her and tell her what you want from her.