Guys, would you rather date a tomboy or a girly girl and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Tomboy. Girly girls, in my experience, are too much work. They're too frilly and girly and giggly and just annoying really. At least I can play a game of basketball or something with a tomboy, work out together. I don't know. I just find tomboys more appealing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tomboy more natural

0|1
    0|0
  • Girly girl except without the costs and drama; then, I'd rather be with a woman who has her shit together. Hopefully, the tomboys are like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomboys anytime. They know a lot more stuff than girly girls and they are so much easier to interact with. They may seem a bit crazy but to me they are more down to earth than girly girls.

I had to chose between a 9/10 really hot girl and a tomboy girl 7/10 and I went without a second thought for the tomboy girl and I never regretted it once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomboy, because I prefer assertive and sporty girls ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girly girls cause I want a girl in my life, I want that to complement me.

0|0
    0|1
  • My girl is a girly girl and really I don't discriminate when it comes to having a girlfriend but I don't imagine my self in another relationship. I love her the way she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomboys are easier to interact with but also easier to lose. They often have many guy friends and you know how that goes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I date both as long as she and I "click".

0|0
    0|0
  • tom duh. they know how to have fun and take care of themselves more. who wants a high maintenance covered in make up girly girl? not I

0|0
    0|0
  • Girly girl.. If I wanted to date a guy I'd date one of my friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girly girls honestly I can't handle tomboys

0|0
    0|0
  • tomboys are more my thing : )

0|0
    0|0
  • girly girl I like really feminine girls

0|0
    0|0
  • tomboy, because they dont really show that they desperately need someone compared to an extremely girly girl. when a tomboyish girl likes a guy, there's nobody else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomboy as long as they dont look like a guy

0|1
    0|0
  • Taylor. Swift.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a tomboy because they like to play sports. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • my fiancee is a huge girly girl the only exception is that she's a huge new york rangers fan but besides that she likes everything girly she is a professional makeup artist. i just have always been attracted to very femine girls and i lucked out

0|0
    0|0
  • Girly girl with a tomboy edge. Too much of one thing, is well, too much, haha

0|0
    0|0