Girls, How much does job matter?

like in terms of dating, example if the guy is shy and stuff but has a dsent job would u date him? or can he get a girl?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be a bit put off if a guy didn't have a job. But it wouldn't be a total deal breaker.

What Girls Said 9

• No job at all for a prolonged period of time (not just talkin' in between jobs quickly) would be a bit of a flag for me. No initiative and no dreams says something about a person's character, I think. As far as having a 'good' job or 'bad' job, no it doesn't matter to me. Any job is admirable and respectable if someone works hard at it, so it definitely would make no difference to me.

• I'm looking for someone with ambition, because I want to go places with my own career. Like-minded people have a tendency to find each other.

• Anyone can get a partner. Just look around and open your eyes. Love will find a way✌

• It shouldn't matter how much money you're making, if you have a strong enough of a work ethic to be able to support yourself and treat her to dinner or dates in general. The one thing girls don't like is to have to support their boyfriend. It's hard to find jobs and the harder you work the more money you make, and deciding how much you want to work is your option. In terms of him being shy, I don't think that is a big deal as long as she can still have decent conversations with him and connect.

• I don't care what type of job my guy would have.. The important thing is that he has a strong work ethic period.. As long as he knows it's important to go then he's a rock star in my eyes!!

• For me, it matters a great deal. I want a man who can take care of himself and has reasonable amounts of ambition.

• Job matters a little only, personality is more important

• I think shy guys are cute, i wouldn't date him cause i'm really shy, so it wouldn't work, we would be just quiet and awkward, but definitely if we can talk then i would date him

• I would date him , if he didn't have a job at all absolutely not, I'm not supporting him.