I'm 14 and he's 18?

We've hung out a bunch of times, and he's kissed me as well. Him and I both know the limits, and we're aware its illegal if we do anything sexual. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 19 and the thought of dating a 14 year old just creeps me out, he should feel the same way as most other 18-19 year olds do and not want to kiss a little 14 year old. I'm bi and this 14 year old girl tried to kiss me when I was 18 and wanted to do more and even though it would be technically legal in Canada, I was soooo not into it. I still get given the kids menu sometimes and honestly she even looked older than me and was taller than me but she was mentally so much less mature and felt it would be taking advantage of her I didn't even want to kiss her. He seems kinda creepy to me like he can't get a girl his own age so he goes after middleschoolers! (grade 9 is middle school in Canada)

What Guys Said 5

• He should not get anywhere near you.

• 4 years is a lot in your teens.

• gosh isn't it illegal? :S

• WELP

It's either going to wind up as a long waiting game, a breakup, or illegal fun times.

• Well, yikes

What Girls Said 7

• This is kinda gross... and by kinda I mean very

• I think it'll be okay in 2, 3, or 4 years. But, it's fine to me as long as you guys don't do anything.

• It's not a big age difference, But I would wait... in teen years it is a big difference

• That not really a big age differences
    But since he is 18 that can cause some trouble

• Gross. Grossssssssss. Yuck.

• It could be alright in a platonic sense. More than okay if that were the case.

But what is a nineteen-year-old messing around with a fourteen-year-old for? That's just pretty sad in my opinion. Don't let him kiss you anymore, it turns from innocent to tongue grabbers pretty fast, especially for his case. Ask him why he's with you, ask him why he can't get someone his age and look at his reaction. If he's hesitant or apprehensive then just get rid of him. Really not worth the stress or the possibility of some dangerous motives.

• Wait for it because no matter how sure you are he can hit it and quit it