Black girl attracted to white guys?

I'm a black girl and I like white guys but most of the white guys who do like black girls expect them to have big butts and big breast and all stereotypic but me.. I'm pretty, carmel skinned and average height. Not a big butt, average boobs and I'm skinny. So they won't like me now or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• DO NOT EVEN WORRY! Im 15, i barely have any booty, my chest is small lol im thin and only 5'7 a lot of white guys, Asian guys, black guys, Spanish whatever like me! At first i wasn't sure what there was to like im so.. regular lol. I realized that ITs all in the confidence, be confident, kind, and open minded, men love that stuff! Be sure about yourself, and go get em :D good luck!

What Guys Said 10

• White guys mostly date white girls. How you look really doesn't even factor into the discussion. There are good looking white guys, and black girls mostly ignore them.

• not there are plenty of white boys who go for black girls regardless of bust or body.

• I like slender or athletic black (and white and Asian and etc) girls - not into big butts/boobs. I'm sure a lot of other white guys feel the same way.

• You have nothing to worry about. Lots of white guys will love black girls who look like you.

• White guys mostly aren't interested in black girls, because, for one thing, black girls mostly aren't into us. People tend to like the people who like them. But anything's possible. I'm sure you can find a white guy who'll be into you.

• You are cute and you are just 14so take time and find a nice guys. if you are friendly the they will attract to you 😊

• As long as you're not going for them BECAUSE they're white

• If I were your age I'd like you a lot. Not all guys buy into those stereotypes.

• I'm sure they will like you. You just need to meet the right guy. You sound beautiful from your description of yourself.

• You're a black girl with none of the benefits

What Girls Said 10

• I am just like you. My boyfriend is white. We met online so he didn't see how I look. He told me the exact same thing. That he likes black girls because of their boobs and butt :). They will like you! I noticed that they like a woman's personality the most no matter the race. Because now he knows I am average and he declares his love for me when we saw each other. He said a lot of white men would love to date white women but aren't confident enough to approach them.

• I'm sure they will still like you!

• There will be a guy out there who likes just that

• omg!!! girl me tooo, but this white boy has the hugest crush on me and he likes black girls (he had a crush on a darkskin black girl with a nice body) and I was like yeah I have no chance.. I'm 5'5 and caramel too, and skinny with nice legs lol but yes they like us in general.

• They well, smart men know woman come in all. Different sizes and color, so you don't have to worry about that

• Well actually, I think BEING skinny for a black girl would ACTUALLY attract the white guys in my opinion, but then the opportunity...

But my example of a pretty graceful elegant black girl:

www3.pictures.zimbio.com/.../...n+XieW5Rmaa8Vl.jpg

• Well you are very attractive and you are 14. You have a LOOOOOOOOOONG way to get the curves. You WILL get curves. Just be patient. And honey, if a guy doesn't accept you, then you don't want him anyway.

• Plenty of people like me and I don't have huge boobs or an ass.
    Some might like you, some might not.

• Sbkwhskwjs ugh not a big deal. Just like any other guys; some will like you and some won't.

• Girl I'm white, short and flat chested. I'm still rocking my chest though.