What to do when a woman refuse to accept your apology and gives your silent treatment?

I didn't reply her text for a week, I apologized for the fact that I was bit unwell and has been very busy and forgot to reply. She ignored me and I sent a follow up text to chitchat to lighten up the situation and she ignored again.

What the hell does she want? Should I call her out on it? or just ignore her from now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wait until she cools off a bit.

• Will she contact me when she cools off? Or should I give her more time before I try again?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Well in this case she is assuming you ignored her probably and giving it back to you. I'm against the silent treatment in general but I don't think you're getting the silent treatment in this case. She's probably moving on at this point.

• Passive aggressive behavior, if a woman refuses a apology their is no reason to figure it out. Move on. The only reason to work it out if she's your wife or something.

• I think she is taking revenge witch is not a good thing so give her some time if she still annoying then leave her alone but you only know her behavior well so chose wisely.
    Good luck😊

• if it lasts fora long time ditch her she dont want u ever

• If she's ignoring you, well that's that. Stop trying to talk to her altogether and find a new girl.